Monday, December 17, 2012

Dark & Stormy Monday



1. Making Some Lists





Best Films of 2012? (just saw Lincoln, I'd probably say it gets my vote.. though I didn't see everyting I wanted to this year... I'll have to wait for 2014 to catch up on netflix...)




2012 in News Photos (once again re-affirming my love of the still photos)




Funniest Memes of 2012? ( I love this crazy Alison Brie lookalike... not sure what her deal is, but I am sure that I do NOT want to know)






2. Making Some Faces





This one's for you Claire Danes! Great job this season on Homeland. (Warning, contains screen shots that may or may not contain spoilers.. depending how closely you pay attention)



Bonus: The Brody



3. Live from New York




It's Sir Paul.. with Nirvana again.. in case you missed it the first time.. and let me just say once again, surprised at how much I like this tune and how well he pulls it off. I'm all in on a Nirvana/Mccartney tour!




4. A lil Led in the Morning




Nice piece on Zeppelin this weekend on CBS Sunday Morning.. that show is pretty good. It's like news from a simpler time. I feel like Ron Burgundy should be hosting.. (in case you missed it, here's an old piece on Trey. Classic stuff)




5. And in Warren News




Recap of this year's Xmas Jam. Looks like there were a lot of good sit-ins/collaborations (I Wish with Denson? )



6. "This is 40" is great. No really. So great..



.. for me to poop on!

"I've heard it both ways. Is it pronounced 'Apatow' or 'Crapatow'"?



And while we're here.. let's revisit my all-time favorite Triumph visit..



7. Coming Soon




Now that I think of it.. that would be a great title for this one! ZING!




And another Star Trek trailer is out... iz nice.




And guess who's playing Kojak? (hint, he's bald too)




8. All I Want For Chanukah



Even though it's over....

Here we go! (in broken Italian accent)



The Only Way To Play Mario Kart: Kids Have Awesome Strategy (PICTURE)




9. Homeland Sweet Homeland?




Ok. In all seriousness not sure what just happened in that finale, but I know NO ONE predicted the plot lines wrapping up like that.. I'm off to read every review to see if I can make more sense of it. Perhaps my brain wasnt functioning at 100% after that ridiculous pats game... see you in Nawlins, San Fran.




New Yorker

Gawker

Grantland

AV Club

1 comment:

  1. Apparently.. this is where the girl from #1 got her start.. thanks, Dong... Now Im going to have nightmares

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh0AhrY9GjA

    ReplyDelete