Phish’s message, ultimately, is to be our own Phish. Be the Phish of ourselves. For a generation at least, and hopefully for the rest of our lives, we have to defy the odds against us, we have to communicate purely and honestly, we have to find our families, our true families. We have to convince others to come along. We must evangelize.
We have to fight against the so many who say we can’t have IT, who deny us it because they can’t have it, are trapped or too scared and helpless to get it for themselves. If they can’t have it…
We have to break open the doors we’ve spent our lives closing and sail, like pirates, the seas of our own possibilities. Phish taught me to realize that the energy that I put out is always returned to me in various forms. I never know how, and I never know from who or why. But it is ALWAYS returned to me, therefore, I must make sure that my output is pure and good and honest. That is evacuated from me with the best intentions and the purest ideals in mind.



Oh, it gets better.. click through to the link to continue.. as always, Party On.