Friday, November 15, 2013

Coked up mayors, drunken school presidents, and one diabolical genius

1. TGIF

And the Gif of the week goes to... 

 




More goodies here.. thanks FOD

 
2. Rob Ford Quote of the Week

Yes, this guy deserves his own weekly segment.. could even give him a daily at this point...




3. Drunken Ramble of the Week

Go Blue! (Apparently, she thought this meant down several bombay saphire's before the game..


She maintains she was not drinking..of course, I think that probably upset Michigan fans more than anything..


4. Slideshow of the Week

I present to you... 29 Extremely Misleading Pictures

Some of these are oldies but goodies, but still, some awesome ones in here.. for example:




5. 2nd best Slideshow of the Week

26 innocent things that will make you feel filthy

9. And these games.

And these games.


Oh, those wacky cat owners...


13. This aquarium ad that’s probably very distracting to drivers.

This aquarium ad that's probably very distracting to drivers.As JB would say... "I check my dipstick... you neeed lubrication, honey.."



6. Clever Marketing Ploy of the Week

He may play dumb.. but Gronk is actually an evil genius.







7. Technological Advancement of the Week

Perhaps.. of all time. Move over sliced bread!



8. Tell-All of the Week

The Cherry Pie chick Tells All! Even shit we don't want to know.. such as:

Dave Navarro, guitarist for Jane’s Addiction and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, was the first guy I felt crazy passion for since Tommy. But the first night I met him was truly freaky.

My friend called to tell me she’s over at Dave’s house after a night at the club and invited me over.
The tattooed rock star opened the door naked with a shotgun wearing a feather boa and sunglasses.
“I’m so glad you came,” he said. “I’m downstairs f - - king that starf - - ker. I’ll put on a video.”
It was a video of Dave masturbating. I was beyond weirded out, but I played it cool until he came upstairs with my friend, walked her out and slapped a sticker that said “starf - - ker” on her back.
Umm, ok.

 


9. Fued of the Week

Wish I had neighbors like this... "sounds like you could use a hand..."

Chicago Neighbors Fight Over Loud Sex In Apartment Building Via Passive-Aggressive Notes (PHOTO)

For two Chicago neighbors, the thin line between love and hate is apparently the paper-thin wall separating their apartments.

Frustrated by the loud sex noises coming from next door, a fed-up tenant in a Boystown apartment building penned a "pipe down" missive to the neighbor -- and then slapped it on her front door.

Instead of being shamed into silence, however, "The girl in 517" shot back with a note of her own.






10. Flashback of the Week

Redman cribs!


11. Full Show Friday


Sorry non-hippie types.. it's Phish.. 11/2/13

Last night of an epic tour.. lots of good jams, and oh yeah, a Theme From Shaft jam for good measure.. actually it read something like:

Theme from the bottom >
Theme from Shaft >
Theme from the bottom

Safe to say it was the best Theme from the bottom of all time...

Have a great weekend yawl!






No comments:

Post a Comment