Friday, January 23, 2015

Balls: The Musical



       In honor of this week of madness talking about balls... no, not those kind...  I've put together a little playlist celebrating the glory that is Deflate-Gate (AKA Ballghazi). Incidentally..my personal favorite headline of the week.. courtesy of the NY Daily News obv..





And before we get to the tunes... let's revisit the supercut to end all supercuts..



Why, Tommy? Whyyyyyyy?


Also..for a real good time click on this Facebook post from Brady and then scroll through the comments. The memes people have come up with are just fantastic..

Some of my favorites..








Ok.. onto the music..



10. Ball of Confusion (Temptations)

An obscure one.. but actually pretty nasty. (Though nothing to do with actual balls)






9. Something in the Air (Thunderclap Newman)

Hello, Newman...





8. Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus)

Since I can't in good conscience post a Miley Cyrus video here, let's check out a better remake...





7. Cannonball (The Breeders)

#ilovethe90s







6. Ball N Chain (Janis)

Because as a Pats fan, I need some Blues on this list.





5. Str8 Ballin (Tupac)

I think Julian Edeleman would agree with me here...








Speaking of Edelman..this lil video should give Pats fans hope that the team will indeed rally around this and take care of business next Sunday.. at least.. that's what I keep telling myself.





4. Under Pressure (Queen and David Bowie)

::crying inside::





3. Weigh (Phish)

5 lbs? 6 lbs? 7 lbs? No.. 2. Two measley PSI. Didn't make a lick of difference in the game..but that's all irrelevant now...





2. Great Balls of Fire (Jerry Lee Lewis)

Goodness, gracious..







1. Big Balls (ACDC)

Obv...







And while we're here.. good job by this Seattle radio station..

Did I forget any?Post your suggestions below...


Happy Friday Yawl,
Make sure to stay properly inflated this weekend..

-Z



2 comments:

  1. I like what you shared in the article, thank you for that, it has given me more experience. I would like to share with you some interesting things, if you have free time and want to find a tool for fun read it now.tiểu thuyết ngôn tình hay nhất mọi thời đại Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessonsi will always love you quotesOr you can go and search for the most fun games to play likenhạc chuông đế chế. Surely what I'm introducing to you will not disappoint you. Please click and experience. Having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog, thanks for this post and I have some special things for you. If you are finding something to relax, color circle; jigsaw puzzles for kids will be my best recommendation for you. Let’s play and get more deep relaxation!
    Beside, you can try proposal games. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete